We kindly request you to not visit the spa for any of the services provided if you have experienced symptoms of COVID-19 (such as fever, cough, shortness of breath or headache), have been exposed to someone who has displayed symptoms of COVID-19 within the past 14 days, have returned from overseas within the past 14 days or have encountered a confirmed case of COVID-19 within the past 14 days.
Please note extra vigilance is being taken in relation to hygiene, with all areas of the spa cleaned and sanitised regularly as well as following guest use. Sanitation stations have been installed for your safety and convenience, please make use of these as often as necessary throughout your visit.
You may also notice several of our usual offerings, such as light refreshments in the tea lounge as well as bathroom amenities, hairdryers, are no longer on display. All previous offering are available, however, due to hygiene requirements are only available upon request.
Due to current social distancing measures and hygiene requirements the Sauna and Jacuzzi are currently closed. We hope to open these once again for guest access soon, we apologise for any inconvenience.
Change in Treatment times
We have taken additional measures to better protect our guests and staff during these times. Limiting the amount of guest in our spa and facilities at one time allows us to work, relax, and enjoy in a safe and healthy environment.
Therefore, our amenities will only be available for a maximum of 1 hour prior or post your scheduled appointment time. This must be scheduled with our friendly staff at time of booking, we apologise for any inconvenience.
For scheduling purposes, we could create a “break” or “$0 value appointment” in an amenities section, with guest names for either before or after treatment.
This also creates accurate tracking of who and when guests are in the spa.
Change in Process
- Continue to look at moving towards the tablet for check and out process
- Clean and Dirty pen holders
- Remove menu and look to create a IR code that can be scanned by guests to view the menu from their own device
- Get IR code from bar for the food and beverage menu
- Remove self-serve tea and water from the lounge. Create a beverage station behind the front desk to be served by staff only.
- Think about removing chairs from reception and stools in the women’s locker room and replacing with non-porous furniture
- How we can create a more custom experience for guests (limiting the number of guests in a day) but still making enough money to profit as a business. I.e. custom treatments/specials, raise pricing, implement remedy bar.
- Collecting more information at booking i.e. last names and email
- Send email to each scheduled guest confirming appointment as well as informing them of all additional changes that have made in the spa due to Covid-19 i.e. Jacuzzi and possibly the sauna being closed.